Recent

Brazil wins the 2015 ISA World Bodyboard Championship

Eder Luciano: gold medallist in Iquique | Photo: Jimenez/ISA

Brazil has conquered the 2015 ISA World Bodyboard Championship, in Iquique, Chile.

The South American team was led by Eder Luciano, winner of the Open Men division. His gold medal was decisive to keep the Brazilians in the first place when the competition came to a close.

"I have no words to explain what I am feeling now. It's my third ISA world title, and I am really happy. I trained hard this year, and this has been my best result," expressed Luciano.

Aucun commentaire:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
www.travel131.cf. Fourni par Blogger.